Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 21, 2021
Here it is, at long last, the looniest tune in this “car toon” saga. More characters, more “Bugs Bunny physics,” more epic stunts, more spectacular nonsense, “F9” roars into theaters the perfect marriage of “fan service” and “character service.” Everybody … Continue reading
This Apple release comes to Apple TV Nov. 12. Anybody know the “true story” this is based on? A podcast inspired it.
The early reviews for the NINTH “Fast and the Furious” movie have been mostly upbeat. As it’s opened in the rest of the world before its native North America, those are are easy-touch Australian and New Zealand critics. So the … Continue reading
Sylwia Zając, by any reasonable measure of this cliche, appears to “have it all.” She is young, beautiful, blonde and famous. And thanks to her choice of career, she’s insanely fit. That career — as an exercise guru and social … Continue reading