Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: "The Secret of Sinchanee" isn't worth sharing
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 13, 2021
I’ve been arguing with people online all week about building up box office expectations for Lin-Manuel Miranda’s first big musical, “In the Heights.” It’s also showing on HBO Max, and TV is a good place for it. It’s a watchable … Continue reading
It rallies for an almost-boffo finale, with James Bond movie rescues and a James Bond Astin Martin — if spies ever drove convertibles. But “Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway,” is a curiously perfunctory affair, a laughless comedy based on the … Continue reading
People asking me “Any movies you’re looking forward to this summer?” can stop asking. My friends know when I’m Being sarcastic.
Not Disney. Not Pixar. 20th Century Studios releases this defective robot pal comedy this fall.