Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 29, 2021
Look for this no-name-stars comedy July 30.
Well, knock me over and take my movie reviewing license for a year. A good Megan Fox movie? Will wonders never cease? Just this week, the long-ago flash in the cinematic pan was desperately floating “date Angelina Jolie” suggestions as … Continue reading
The effect is more jarring than subtle, and it instantly sets “Black Widow” apart from your average Marvel comic book action movie. We aren’t watching digital superheroes brawl in a blur of digital effects, digital backgrounds and the like. There’s … Continue reading
A pretty bad horror comedy briefly takes a turn for the better when its biggest “name” makes his “star entrance.” “Let Us In” is advertised as a “Candyman/Slenderman” take on the “black-eyed kids” urban legend — pale, otherworldly children and … Continue reading
The technical approach to this one has me intrigued. Might this appeal to the tiny the target audience? I think it might. September 17 we find out. https://youtu.be/4zH5iYM4wJo