Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Documentary Review: A ski resort disaster dissected -- "Buried: The 1982 Alpine Meadows Avalanche"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: Just a coupla "Bros," looking for love
- Movie Review: "Project Wolf Hunting" is a Slaughterhouse at Sea
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Documentary Review: The Wonder that was Bowie -- "Moonage Daydream"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: The Witch oh the witch oh the witches are back -- "Hocus Pocus 2"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 29, 2021
Look for this no-name-stars comedy July 30.
Well, knock me over and take my movie reviewing license for a year. A good Megan Fox movie? Will wonders never cease? Just this week, the long-ago flash in the cinematic pan was desperately floating “date Angelina Jolie” suggestions as … Continue reading
The effect is more jarring than subtle, and it instantly sets “Black Widow” apart from your average Marvel comic book action movie. We aren’t watching digital superheroes brawl in a blur of digital effects, digital backgrounds and the like. There’s … Continue reading
A pretty bad horror comedy briefly takes a turn for the better when its biggest “name” makes his “star entrance.” “Let Us In” is advertised as a “Candyman/Slenderman” take on the “black-eyed kids” urban legend — pale, otherworldly children and … Continue reading
The technical approach to this one has me intrigued. Might this appeal to the tiny the target audience? I think it might. September 17 we find out. https://youtu.be/4zH5iYM4wJo