Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: PR pros improvise "How to Fake a War"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Netflixable? "Latte and the Magic Waterstone" is for kids who've just given up the sippy cup
- Netflixable? "Offering to the Storm" finishes the Spanish Kill Baby Girls cult trilogy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 31, 2020
It’s not so much a rule, as an understanding — an agreement between filmmaker and audience. If your comedy or rom-com is only 80 or so minutes long, you’ve got to give us something to laugh or at least … Continue reading