Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 1, 2020
A little Euro sco-fi/horror to fill your nightmares? Streams July 7.
OK kids, gather round for today’s lesson in “How to get it done” in the movies. “Homewrecker” is a C-movie with justifiable delusions of B-movie glory. One simple premise, a couple of characters and a house you aren’t afraid to … Continue reading
I was joking with a critic friend online that I might have to give the aged Vietnam Vets on “one last mission” comedy “Never Too Late” a better review than Spike Lee’s aged Vietnam Vets on “one last … Continue reading
Quarantined America earns a lovely July 4 present as Disney+ presents “Hamilton,” the stage sensation, this weekend instead of making us wait until the fall of next year to see what all the hoopla’s been about. This is the show, … Continue reading