Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman 1984 (WW84)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Seeing the future, trying to change it of your own "Volition"
- Netflixable? Coming of age and coming out in Taiwan -- "Your Name Engraved Herein"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 5, 2020
“The F**k-It List?” What a crock of s**t. An “edgy” teen comedy bereft of laughs, wrapped in “life lessons” and nestled in privilege, it is as infuriating an entry in the “graduation” genre as Hollywood has produced. That’s an important … Continue reading
If “The Tobacconist” didn’t put veteran Austrian TV director Nikolas Leytner into therapy, he must be a stronger soul than we mere mortals. He had a best-selling novel by Robert Seethaler as material, Vienna “between the World Wars” as his … Continue reading
Rewatching Christopher Nolan’s break out picture. A guy who loses his memories overnight, and tattoos clues on his person to allow him to pursue and punish his tormentors? Ok. Joey Pants as a weasel who flatters and ingratiates himself and … Continue reading