Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey brace for a "Holidate"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: A streetball legend, "Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: A fake priest, an Exorcism streaming show, a test from Satan -- "The Cleansing Hour"
- Movie Review: Does Stephen King's lawyer know about "The Luring?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 20, 2020
A vacation that goes wrong, a daughter kidnapped. This one’s due out Aug. 21.
Bloom is in “The Outpost,” which has done quite well as a streaming title. And now, this Friday, comes “Retaliation.” Legolas is gone. The tabloid headlines? Fading. Maybe he’ll start showing us something again, and not his naked butt on … Continue reading
“Fatal Attraction” became such a cinematic touchstone that attempting a screen knockoff of it can’t be judged a crime. Granted, nobody has pulled off the hot and sexy, creepy and gonzo “my paramour is now my stalker” thing as well. … Continue reading
The producers of “Most Wanted” struggled over the title of their Canadian film “inspired by” the true story of a junkie and a reporter caught up in the fallout of a police drug sting that went wrong — VERY wrong. … Continue reading
The great Italian director Luchino Visconti made films across a variety of genres, some of them “neo-realistic” and contemporary, such “Rocco and his Brother” and “Sandra.” But like other Italians of his generation, his passion was opera — working in … Continue reading