Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 20, 2020
A vacation that goes wrong, a daughter kidnapped. This one’s due out Aug. 21.
Bloom is in “The Outpost,” which has done quite well as a streaming title. And now, this Friday, comes “Retaliation.” Legolas is gone. The tabloid headlines? Fading. Maybe he’ll start showing us something again, and not his naked butt on … Continue reading
“Fatal Attraction” became such a cinematic touchstone that attempting a screen knockoff of it can’t be judged a crime. Granted, nobody has pulled off the hot and sexy, creepy and gonzo “my paramour is now my stalker” thing as well. … Continue reading
The producers of “Most Wanted” struggled over the title of their Canadian film “inspired by” the true story of a junkie and a reporter caught up in the fallout of a police drug sting that went wrong — VERY wrong. … Continue reading
The great Italian director Luchino Visconti made films across a variety of genres, some of them “neo-realistic” and contemporary, such “Rocco and his Brother” and “Sandra.” But like other Italians of his generation, his passion was opera — working in … Continue reading