Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey brace for a "Holidate"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: A streetball legend, "Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: A fake priest, an Exorcism streaming show, a test from Satan -- "The Cleansing Hour"
- Movie Review: Does Stephen King's lawyer know about "The Luring?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 17, 2020
The resolution to the mystery of “The Rental” tends to spoil the suspenseful thriller that comes before it. It’s generic, as so many horror movies are. What we’re told and shown that’s “really going on?” It’s been done before and … Continue reading
Every subscriber’s “around the world with Netflix” experience is going to be littered with…litter. So it’s no surprise than in dropping in on several Nigerian films (“Nollywood”) in recent months, I’d eventually get around to one that’s unwatchable. Tedious, generic … Continue reading
It’s almost a relief to learn that the French can make a sex farce as crude, clumsy and obvious as its title. Does “MILF” leave anything to the imagination? No. It took six credited screenwriters to concoct this “romance” about … Continue reading