Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2019
Netflix has this French comic comes to America comedy series, a couple of laughs in the trailer. Not sure how many episodes it merits (seems 80 minute feature length comedy material), but “Huge in France” streams April 12.
Between this and “Pet Sematary,” we’re getting a mini-John Lithgow Renaissance. Blythe Danner always works. A semi-crank survivalist, no doubt stocked up with Glenn Beck bullion, meets a woman broken by the past — grief. Looks lovely. But as “The … Continue reading