Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Netflixable? Norwegians serve up "Jaws" with Claws in "Viking Wolf"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: Skarsgård watches himself go down in the "Infinity Pool"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2019
Netflix has this French comic comes to America comedy series, a couple of laughs in the trailer. Not sure how many episodes it merits (seems 80 minute feature length comedy material), but “Huge in France” streams April 12.
Between this and “Pet Sematary,” we’re getting a mini-John Lithgow Renaissance. Blythe Danner always works. A semi-crank survivalist, no doubt stocked up with Glenn Beck bullion, meets a woman broken by the past — grief. Looks lovely. But as “The … Continue reading