Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2019
“Iran” and “comedy” don’t often see themselves in the same sentence, but “3 Faces” is the latest entry in that rarest of cinema sub-genres. Jafar Panahi, who made “Tehran Taxi” and the darkly funny/socially-biting “Offsides,” finds wry laughs amid the … Continue reading
WEEKEND MOVIES: Old Broads rule as “Madea” makes her exit, “Greta” grabs an audience, “A Star is Born” returns and “Green Book” takes a victory lap
“How to Train Your Dragon 3” will still sit atop the top of the box office heap on this its second weekend. The only curiosity about that fact is how much audience will the kiddie cartoon lose on its second … Continue reading