Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 21, 2019
A city of beauty, history, culture and affluence — a city that has, as the film’s title implies — almost emptied of the people who helped make it what it is. This poetic and reflective A24 release, “The Last Black … Continue reading
If you want to film a Western, you could do worse than Bonanza Creek (Movie) Ranch in Sante Fe, New Mexico. It’s got a vivid sense of a place and time, unspoiled vistas and striking topography. And there are … Continue reading
Creepy. Writer-director Roxanne Benjamin finds terror in a woman alone in the wilderness. “Body at Brighton Rock” arrives in theaters and VOD at the end of April — April 26 to be exact.
For years, Steubenville, Ohio was thought of as, well, the hometown of crooner, actor and “Rat Pack” hipster Dean Martin — when it was thought of at all. In the summer of 2012, you could find its other source of … Continue reading