Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: A Dystopian Future whose hopes hang on a "Vesper"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 12, 2019
A former colleague from his days as a Goldman Sachs investment banker is chatting with Stephen K. Bannon near the end of the new documentary about him, “The Brink.” “People who don’t know you,” he says, will find Bannon “disarming.” … Continue reading
This documentary makes its way to theaters at the end of March.
So I gave up a seemingly perfect Saturday last weekend to catch a late-scheduled preview screening of “Wonder Park,” a new animated kids’ film opening Friday, with Nickelodeon supposedly building a TV series out of it this fall. It was … Continue reading
“Division 19” is science fiction more to be appreciated than enjoyed. It’s a reasonably smart, somewhat timely riff on Current Conditions rendered in a dry, slow action satire, a picture lacking a charismatic lead or much in the line of … Continue reading