Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Norway and Jenny Slate shimmer in "The Sunlit Night"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? "The Old Guard" brings a comic book franchise to Netflix
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 22, 2019
Love the color palette, here, the brittleness it underlines. Wilde popped up on the screen (“TRON Legacy”) as the pale female screen beauty perfected and has spent the ensuing years proving she’s a lot more than that. “Vigilante” opens March … Continue reading
It wasn’t “Stop the PRESSES” news last year when racing driver Hurley Haywood came out to the world that not only was he a five-time 24 Hours at Daytona, three-time 24 Hours of Le Mans and two-time 12 Hours of … Continue reading
Yes, the BIG Keanu news this week was the announcement that barring anything UNFORESEEN — he and Alex Winter, now an acclaimed documentary filmmaker, will reprise their roles as “Bill & Ted” in “Bill & Ted Face the Music.” But … Continue reading
A $6 million Thursday night in “previews” points towards a $40 million+ opening weekend for Jordan Peele’s highly-anticipated horror tale, “Us.” As a follow-up to “Get Out,” it’s outperforming that film as of this writing, and “A Quiet Place.” The … Continue reading