Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 9, 2019
The idea is to hit you with the scale, to impress us with the magnitude of what was attempted and what was accomplished. So “Apollo 11” begins with a closeup of NASA’s gigantic crawler, the tracked vehicle — then new … Continue reading
Emile Hirsch stars as an Irish undertaker in this Gold Rush Era Western, a man confronted by Men With Guns, thugs, led by John Cusack. A good heavy role for John C.? Let’s hope so. He’s a scary dude in … Continue reading
A huge Thursday night preview and epic Friday have set the table for”Captain Marvel” to own this weekend, all of March and most of the box office pie in what has been a lackluster start to 2019 in terms of … Continue reading