Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 13, 2019
Fiercely feral, dis-orientingly trippy and (for some folks at least) sure to inspire flashbacks, Gaspar Noé’s “Climax” is horror that hits you where you live. It’s a waking nightmare, an erotic fantasy that twists into the sum of all … Continue reading
Yes, “Aladdin” knows parkour. And no, Will Smith is not Middle Eastern in any way, shape or form. Funny? Yes he is. Not Robin Williams funny, but flip and the timing is there. The leads are as bland as ever, … Continue reading
If we learned nothing else from “Suspiria” — either version — or “The Red Shoes” or “Black Swan” — we had to absorb this. Dancers are obsessive hedonists, living only for…the dance. Gaspar Noé’s French horror tale “Climax” parks such … Continue reading