Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 30, 2019
Come for the introduction to Bollywood, stay for the dancing. That’s the selling point of “His Father’s Voice,” a Westernized “Bollywood Lite” treatment of a middling musical melodrama in that distinct Indian style. “Voice” has the basic Bollywood elements — … Continue reading
The idea is a clever one, and IMDb and Amazon.com aren’t the first to think of it. Put vintage titles that are no longer Netflix draws — films, TV shows etc. — and not exactly “classics” — available on a … Continue reading
Let’s open with this caveat. Deadline.com always always ALWAYS underestimates the performance of kids’ movies, based on their Thursday night-Friday box office take. Saturday is the make or break day for any cartoon or live action “family” flick, and Deadline … Continue reading