Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 30, 2019
Come for the introduction to Bollywood, stay for the dancing. That’s the selling point of “His Father’s Voice,” a Westernized “Bollywood Lite” treatment of a middling musical melodrama in that distinct Indian style. “Voice” has the basic Bollywood elements — … Continue reading
The idea is a clever one, and IMDb and Amazon.com aren’t the first to think of it. Put vintage titles that are no longer Netflix draws — films, TV shows etc. — and not exactly “classics” — available on a … Continue reading
Let’s open with this caveat. Deadline.com always always ALWAYS underestimates the performance of kids’ movies, based on their Thursday night-Friday box office take. Saturday is the make or break day for any cartoon or live action “family” flick, and Deadline … Continue reading