Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 30, 2019
Come for the introduction to Bollywood, stay for the dancing. That’s the selling point of “His Father’s Voice,” a Westernized “Bollywood Lite” treatment of a middling musical melodrama in that distinct Indian style. “Voice” has the basic Bollywood elements — … Continue reading
The idea is a clever one, and IMDb and Amazon.com aren’t the first to think of it. Put vintage titles that are no longer Netflix draws — films, TV shows etc. — and not exactly “classics” — available on a … Continue reading
Let’s open with this caveat. Deadline.com always always ALWAYS underestimates the performance of kids’ movies, based on their Thursday night-Friday box office take. Saturday is the make or break day for any cartoon or live action “family” flick, and Deadline … Continue reading