Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- The end of Monty Python? Terry Jones' dementia is so bad he can no longer speak
- Netflixable? A thriller set in a nursing home, "Eye for an Eye (Quien a hierro mata)"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 26, 2019
A beloved Australian tale about a boy, his pelican and preserving and respecting nature earns a sympathetic new telling in “Storm Boy,” which could be called a remake, a reboot and a sequel all at once. Colin Thiele’s novel was … Continue reading
Gloom and doom hang over Tim Burton’s live-action (ish) remake of “Dumbo,” a classic in the Disney cartoon canon. You knew from the source material and the trailers to this remake that he was going for a sweet, sentimental fable, … Continue reading
There’s almost certainly market research backing up Nickelodeon/Universal’s decision to put “Dora the Explorer” in high school, strip the “boots” off “Boots” — her digital monkey pal, and generally “Tomb Raider” the daylights out of this adorable pre-tween character, her … Continue reading