Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 17, 2018
Even those of us who adore Emily Blunt would be ever-so-quick to say that she’s no Julie Andrews. And Dick Van Dyke is every bit as irreplaceable. He’s here, just not in the same guise. But damned if Angela Lansbury … Continue reading
Boy, talk about a light, dullish teen dramedy that turns icky on a dime. “Face 2 Face” is one of the most striking miscalculations in movie tone in recent memory. From light, right on the cusp of sweet, to just … Continue reading
Franz Kafka was born in Prague and died in a sanitarium outside of Vienna. But his Kafkaesque nightmare of maddening bureaucracy run by heartless, buck-passing functionaries lives on just to the south, in the courts, hospitals and government offices of … Continue reading