Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 1, 2018
She’s played a prima ballerina fated to be “The Black Swan,” why not a pop star of the Gaga/Xtina variety? “Vox Lux” hasn’t got a lot of info floating around about it. Just Portman replacing Rooney Mara in the lead … Continue reading
Amandla Stenberg is the biracial/looks black teen trapped in Hitler Youth era Germany in this drama, also starring Abbie Cornish. “Where Hands Touch” would have to be a true story or inspired by one, right? Germany’s official hatred of anybody … Continue reading
Those “Crazy Rich Asians” keep pulling in the audience, losing virtually no momentum, weekend to weekend, heading towards a $150-175 million total take at this rate. Labor Day Weekend is no different from the previous two weekends, barely a 5-6% … Continue reading