Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: An elegy to age, rural post offices and community -- "Colewell"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 1, 2018
She’s played a prima ballerina fated to be “The Black Swan,” why not a pop star of the Gaga/Xtina variety? “Vox Lux” hasn’t got a lot of info floating around about it. Just Portman replacing Rooney Mara in the lead … Continue reading
Amandla Stenberg is the biracial/looks black teen trapped in Hitler Youth era Germany in this drama, also starring Abbie Cornish. “Where Hands Touch” would have to be a true story or inspired by one, right? Germany’s official hatred of anybody … Continue reading
Those “Crazy Rich Asians” keep pulling in the audience, losing virtually no momentum, weekend to weekend, heading towards a $150-175 million total take at this rate. Labor Day Weekend is no different from the previous two weekends, barely a 5-6% … Continue reading