Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Emancipation" from the old way of looking at Will Smith
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A love poem to Cinema in Soft Focus -- "Empire of Light"
- Netflixable? A Teen Tries to Remember his family's Slaughter -- "The Lost Patient (Le Patient)"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Netflixable? Sicilian hitman and his daughter hunt his hunters -- "My Name is Vendetta"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 1, 2018
She’s played a prima ballerina fated to be “The Black Swan,” why not a pop star of the Gaga/Xtina variety? “Vox Lux” hasn’t got a lot of info floating around about it. Just Portman replacing Rooney Mara in the lead … Continue reading
Amandla Stenberg is the biracial/looks black teen trapped in Hitler Youth era Germany in this drama, also starring Abbie Cornish. “Where Hands Touch” would have to be a true story or inspired by one, right? Germany’s official hatred of anybody … Continue reading
Those “Crazy Rich Asians” keep pulling in the audience, losing virtually no momentum, weekend to weekend, heading towards a $150-175 million total take at this rate. Labor Day Weekend is no different from the previous two weekends, barely a 5-6% … Continue reading