Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Netflixable? Cop digs into gay murders in 1980s Poland, and a cover-up -- "Operation Hyacinth"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 9, 2018
All the upgrades, tech advances and iPhones since “Fear.com” (2002) came out, all the variations of “Friend Request” and “Unfriended: Dark Web” in computer-streaming/cell camera/web camera murder and the formula hasn’t changed. Not much, anyway. It’s still a lot of … Continue reading
Every time you think “torture porn” is dead and gone, here comes another blood-and-bludgeoning tale to try and revive it. A famous, rich musician is tased and yanked into a van only to wake up lashed to a school desk … Continue reading