Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: Same old "Top Gun," Same old "Maverick"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2018
If Shakespeare was writing today, he’d be having a blast with “catfishing.” The guy who wrote the book — the plays, actually — on “mistaken identity” romances, disguises, girls dressed as lads, etc., would have been all over social media’s … Continue reading
Jennifer Garner shows she can still get a dirty, bloody, job done in “Peppermint,” an avenging angel action picture about a widow who lost husband and daughter to “The Cartel” and The System, and means to get her justice the … Continue reading
The tittering didn’t let up during the showing of “The Nun” I attended. But it had little to do with the jokes in the picture. Maybe a little. No, this was due to the guy — possibly tipsy — who … Continue reading