Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2018
If Shakespeare was writing today, he’d be having a blast with “catfishing.” The guy who wrote the book — the plays, actually — on “mistaken identity” romances, disguises, girls dressed as lads, etc., would have been all over social media’s … Continue reading
Jennifer Garner shows she can still get a dirty, bloody, job done in “Peppermint,” an avenging angel action picture about a widow who lost husband and daughter to “The Cartel” and The System, and means to get her justice the … Continue reading
The tittering didn’t let up during the showing of “The Nun” I attended. But it had little to do with the jokes in the picture. Maybe a little. No, this was due to the guy — possibly tipsy — who … Continue reading