Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2018
If Shakespeare was writing today, he’d be having a blast with “catfishing.” The guy who wrote the book — the plays, actually — on “mistaken identity” romances, disguises, girls dressed as lads, etc., would have been all over social media’s … Continue reading
Jennifer Garner shows she can still get a dirty, bloody, job done in “Peppermint,” an avenging angel action picture about a widow who lost husband and daughter to “The Cartel” and The System, and means to get her justice the … Continue reading
The tittering didn’t let up during the showing of “The Nun” I attended. But it had little to do with the jokes in the picture. Maybe a little. No, this was due to the guy — possibly tipsy — who … Continue reading