Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2018
If Shakespeare was writing today, he’d be having a blast with “catfishing.” The guy who wrote the book — the plays, actually — on “mistaken identity” romances, disguises, girls dressed as lads, etc., would have been all over social media’s … Continue reading
Jennifer Garner shows she can still get a dirty, bloody, job done in “Peppermint,” an avenging angel action picture about a widow who lost husband and daughter to “The Cartel” and The System, and means to get her justice the … Continue reading
The tittering didn’t let up during the showing of “The Nun” I attended. But it had little to do with the jokes in the picture. Maybe a little. No, this was due to the guy — possibly tipsy — who … Continue reading