Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Netflixable? The silly sci-fi excesses and faded Bruce Willis cool of "Cosmic Sin"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2018
If Shakespeare was writing today, he’d be having a blast with “catfishing.” The guy who wrote the book — the plays, actually — on “mistaken identity” romances, disguises, girls dressed as lads, etc., would have been all over social media’s … Continue reading
Jennifer Garner shows she can still get a dirty, bloody, job done in “Peppermint,” an avenging angel action picture about a widow who lost husband and daughter to “The Cartel” and The System, and means to get her justice the … Continue reading
The tittering didn’t let up during the showing of “The Nun” I attended. But it had little to do with the jokes in the picture. Maybe a little. No, this was due to the guy — possibly tipsy — who … Continue reading