Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 26, 2021
Sept 17 this doc about a musical bio documentary of the musician, gay icon, signature guitar line star St Vincent comes out and we find out where “things went horribly wrong.” For once, you can’t blame that on the casting … Continue reading
Much and all due respect to the gent who did “Hamilton” and that “In the Heights” New York tuner that opened back in June. But “Summertime” is the musical of this summer. It bounces and tickles and touches and shares … Continue reading
This intrigues…and opens August 6.
We can tell the minute the “old friend” shows up, back in the remote corner of West Virginia where he grew up, that he’s trouble for Cole. Terry (Cosmo Jarvis) talks too loud and too freely and knows way too … Continue reading
The teaser trailer doesn’t tell us much — generations of women, Penelope Cruz of course, babies, life… But how much does it need to tell other than it’s Almodovar? “Madres Paralelas” is about to premiere at the Venice FFest. Sony … Continue reading