Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? Taming "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Russell Crowe shows off his "Poker Face" in this Aussie thriller
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 19, 2021
How mad are you allowed to get at a schizophrenic? That’s the premise driving “Broken Diamonds,” a dramedy that may start “crazy cute,” but which doesn’t back away from the ugly truths about mental illness. “Your sister didn’t ruin your … Continue reading
“The Boy Behind the Door” is a lean, reasonably tight B-movie thriller about two kidnapped Little Leaguers and how they respond to their plight. It’s sentimental yet nervy, kind of predictable and a tad slow-footed. But it gets to you … Continue reading
The thing about parenting is that we’re doing it wrong. And our parents were no better. Their parents? No going to win any prizes either. And if even Canadians can’t get it right, Québécois to boot, what prayer do we … Continue reading