Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: July 11, 2021
BOX OFFICE: “Black Widow” breaks $80 million, “Quiet Place 2” clears the $150 million mark
A $39 million+ Friday (and Thursday night $13.2 million) makes ScarJo the Queen of the post-pandemic box office. “Black Widow” is rolling in the cash, racking up one of the best July opening weekends ever — well, top ten best. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on BOX OFFICE: “Black Widow” breaks $80 million, “Quiet Place 2” clears the $150 million mark
Movie Review: Nicolas Cage just wants his “Pig” back
True confessions time. Be honest. We ALL first heard tell of this Nicolas Cage project “Pig” and thought, “Nic goes John Wick over a truffle pig.” Scan the Internet for postings of the first trailer to Michael Sarnoski’s film. Just … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Nicolas Cage just wants his “Pig” back