Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 23, 2021
“Snake Eyes” is quintessentially that deflating moment when a bad guy or gal — or a good guy etc. — hisses “This isn’t over.” And your heart sinks because of how dismayingly dull the movie’s been up to that point, … Continue reading
Aug. 20 this thriller rolls out. Looks messy and maybe…fun? Reviews are embargoed until 7pm Aug. 19. Make what you will of that.
Wow. Did not see THAT coming. The German hijacking thriller “Blood Red Sky” hides its hand so well early on that it’d be a shame to give much of that away. The surprises have a grim delight about them, the … Continue reading