Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? Shailene and Felicity are connected by "The Last Letter from Your Lover"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 12, 2021
When it premiered in 1989, “D-Man in the Waters” was hailed as “dance of the moment,” a symbolic, energetic and balletic piece that “radiates life in the face of tragedy.” The co-founder of the Jones-Zane Company that created it had … Continue reading
Dr. Seuss would have loved Peter Wohlleben. The writer who dreamed up the line “I speak for the trees” would appreciate a real, live Lorax among us. “The most famous forester in Germany” has become a worldwide spokesman for what’s … Continue reading
The “coming of age/first summer romance” hallmarks are all over “Last Summer,” a Turkish take on a Hollywood staple. Period piece, like “Dirty Dancing” and “The Way Way Back” and many others? Check. Beach resort with lots of skin and … Continue reading