Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Netflixable? Shailene and Felicity are connected by "The Last Letter from Your Lover"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 14, 2021
Yes, the title over-sells it. “A Classic Horror Story.” WE’LL be the judge of that, thank you. But imagine Sam Raimi taking a shot at an Italian “Midsommar,” and watching a lot of Spaghetti Westerns before starting production. That’s a … Continue reading
Anthony Bourdain liked to say he “lucked” his way from “a dead-end dish washing job” in a restaurant “to cook to chef,” and from there to memoirist and TV host. It looked like a charmed life, a bookish wordsmith and … Continue reading