Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Netflixable? French comedy "Spoiled Brats (Pourris gâtés)" doesn't "Teach them a lesson"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Classic Film Review: Caron and kids treat Cary Grant as "Father Goose"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Joaquin Phoenix as baby-sitter, "C'mon C'mon"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 5, 2021
So “going back to 1978 and Camp Nightwing, the era of “Halloween” and the birth of the Friday the 13th movies, is where they’re taking this trilogy. Just a little interest in this, I have to say. Not exactly “It!,” … Continue reading
The crew of three dock with their starship to Mars, pop the hatch on their shiny, white, aluminum alloy and glass space ship and busy themselves with firing it up to make another trip to the Red Planet, and overcoming … Continue reading
It doesn’t look like much. The Harrisville, Rhode Island home might not get a lot of second or third looks on Zillow. “Needs paint” translates as “rustic” and “historic.” “Low ceilings” just means its out of date. But “historic” is … Continue reading
You “Scream,” I “Scream,” R. L. Stine screams that he wishes he’d written “Scream.” But his “Fear Street” books are close enough. “Fear Street: 1994,” the first film in an eras-spanning Netflix trilogy directed by Leigh Janiak (“Honeymoon””), is an … Continue reading