Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Preview: Silverstone, a Tsunami and Sharks? "The Requin"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Netflixable? "Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman" is trash, and not the good kind
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 11, 2019
I dare say Paramount is taking this $17 million opening weekend for “Dora and the Lost City of Gold” as, if not a win, at least a minimized loss. They were late realizing this tween adventure had no natural audience … Continue reading