Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 19, 2018
The marketing folks are lowballing expectations for the latest Warner Brothers’ latest stand-alone comic book superhero movie, James Wan’s take on “Aquaman.” Considering the movie has blown up China and the rest of overseas — closing in on $300 million … Continue reading
This movie had “Oscar bait” written all over it — another technical tour de force from Robert Zemeckis, with Steve Carell in the Tom Hanks/”Forrest Gump” role — as a mugging victim channeling his psychic wounds through dolls he collects, … Continue reading
Don’t be fooled by the wallow in ’80s nostalgia — music, fashion, the bad TV. It’s just naked pandering to its “I grew UP with ‘Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye!” first-gen fans. What the “Bumblebee” reboot of “Transformers” really … Continue reading