Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: An elegy to age, rural post offices and community -- "Colewell"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 22, 2018
Alex Honnold lives in a van, traveling from rock face to rock face in North America — and occasionally taking overseas trips to find new rocks to climb and explore. He’s the most famous “free solo” climber in the world, … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: “Aquaman” swamps “Bumblebee,” “Mary Poppins” and all the the rest with a $68 million opening weekend
Reviews for Warners’ “Aquaman” were indifferent to OK, but the trailers and Jason Momoa TV appearances had this one pre-sold, and how. A $27 million Friday points to a $68 million opening weekend, with that tally growing Monday and Tuesday, … Continue reading
Every holiday season has to have at least one comedy you can take mom, to, right? So be grateful “Second Act” doesn’t have Streisand and Rogen. Seems like every start up studio takes a look at the bare cupboard and … Continue reading