Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 22, 2018
Alex Honnold lives in a van, traveling from rock face to rock face in North America — and occasionally taking overseas trips to find new rocks to climb and explore. He’s the most famous “free solo” climber in the world, … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: “Aquaman” swamps “Bumblebee,” “Mary Poppins” and all the the rest with a $68 million opening weekend
Reviews for Warners’ “Aquaman” were indifferent to OK, but the trailers and Jason Momoa TV appearances had this one pre-sold, and how. A $27 million Friday points to a $68 million opening weekend, with that tally growing Monday and Tuesday, … Continue reading
Every holiday season has to have at least one comedy you can take mom, to, right? So be grateful “Second Act” doesn’t have Streisand and Rogen. Seems like every start up studio takes a look at the bare cupboard and … Continue reading