Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
- Movie Review: The Men -- and Woman -- Who Made Tony, "The Many Saints of Newark"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 22, 2018
Alex Honnold lives in a van, traveling from rock face to rock face in North America — and occasionally taking overseas trips to find new rocks to climb and explore. He’s the most famous “free solo” climber in the world, … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: “Aquaman” swamps “Bumblebee,” “Mary Poppins” and all the the rest with a $68 million opening weekend
Reviews for Warners’ “Aquaman” were indifferent to OK, but the trailers and Jason Momoa TV appearances had this one pre-sold, and how. A $27 million Friday points to a $68 million opening weekend, with that tally growing Monday and Tuesday, … Continue reading
Every holiday season has to have at least one comedy you can take mom, to, right? So be grateful “Second Act” doesn’t have Streisand and Rogen. Seems like every start up studio takes a look at the bare cupboard and … Continue reading