Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 6, 2018
Dame Judi, Sir Ian… I do believe I am taking the vapors. “All is True” looks like a 2019 release that no Bard fan, casual or hardcore, will want to miss. Branagh has never looked more like Ian Anderson of … Continue reading
The Oscars-Golden Globes correlation isn’t what it used to be. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences spent decades trying to break the “Globes predict and thus make superfluous the Oscars” stranglehold, and they pretty much have succeeded. But … Continue reading
“The Favourite” is a Monty Python sketch without the cross dressing. A daft and broad historic farce played out over two hours, it is sumptuous in its period detail, bawdy and rude and laugh-out-loud funny in its sexualized, slapstick riff … Continue reading