Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: An elegy to age, rural post offices and community -- "Colewell"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 18, 2018
Spencer Locke’s from Winter Park, Fla., if memory serves — for our “Shadow of the Mouse” readers. Great to see Lin Shaye and Tony Todd having this adorable third act in their horror film careers. “The Final Wish” opens Jan. … Continue reading
The Motion Picture Academy continues to try and muzzle the impact of the Golden Globes by unleashing a raft of “short lists” — radically narrowing the list of films that will be eligible for Academy awards a month before actual … Continue reading
Two hours and twenty three minutes is a long enough time to ponder just how perfect Jason Momoa’s casting as Aquaman is. Of course, his few minutes in “Justice League” and the two and a half minute trailers for “Aquaman” … Continue reading