Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 18, 2018
Preview, Spencer Locke and Michael Welch turn to Lin Shaye and Tony Todd for “The Final Wish”
Spencer Locke’s from Winter Park, Fla., if memory serves — for our “Shadow of the Mouse” readers. Great to see Lin Shaye and Tony Todd having this adorable third act in their horror film careers. “The Final Wish” opens Jan. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Preview, Spencer Locke and Michael Welch turn to Lin Shaye and Tony Todd for “The Final Wish”
Oscars Shortlist for Documentaries, Foreign Language Film, Song, short films, makeup, music
The Motion Picture Academy continues to try and muzzle the impact of the Golden Globes by unleashing a raft of “short lists” — radically narrowing the list of films that will be eligible for Academy awards a month before actual … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Oscars Shortlist for Documentaries, Foreign Language Film, Song, short films, makeup, music
Movie Review: Momoa Swallows the Seven Seas as “Aquaman”
Two hours and twenty three minutes is a long enough time to ponder just how perfect Jason Momoa’s casting as Aquaman is. Of course, his few minutes in “Justice League” and the two and a half minute trailers for “Aquaman” … Continue reading