Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
- Movie Review: The Men -- and Woman -- Who Made Tony, "The Many Saints of Newark"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 14, 2018
Mathias Schoenaerts stars, Connie Britton’s his shrink and Bruce Dern is the grizzled old horse handler with loads of folksy horse sense in this drama, produced by Robert Redford, about inmates looking to patch the holes in their souls by … Continue reading
WEEKEND MOVIES: A not-necessarily-for-kids cartoon, “Into the Spiderverse,” is set to dominate, will “The Mule” pull its weight?
Good reviews or bad, “Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse” was sure to own this weekend, as the comic book fanbase is seriously hyped up for this alternate version of the web slinger — which features any number of Spider Women, Spider … Continue reading