Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "21 Bridges" is a bridge or two or three or four too far
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 5, 2018
“That house…up in Napa?” Meagan Good and Michael Ealy are the loving couple that want to buy it. Dennis Quaid’s the previous owner. We all know how THOSE dudes can be. “The Intruder” is an April thriller, April 26 to … Continue reading
This is one of a handful of year-end movies that I have been looking forward to the most, a period piece with fun actresses and the twisted dude who made “The Lobster” behind the camera. “The Favourite” — mind that … Continue reading
Usually, the exorcism comes at the climax of your typical demonic possession thriller. So kudos for to screenwriter Brian Sieve of TV’s “Scream” series for jamming his into the opening of “The Possession of Hannah Grace.” But “Possession” is, as … Continue reading
The outrage that human trafficking, essentially a modern day slave trade, exists in the 21st century has inspired scores of films, from the “Taken” movies and “Eastern Promises” to the more modest “Priceless,” “Trafficked” and “Trade.” And that’s not even … Continue reading