Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
- Movie Review: Giant Crawly bug menaces "The Arbors"
- BOX OFFICE: And the winner is? "Marcel the Shell with Shoes On?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 5, 2018
“That house…up in Napa?” Meagan Good and Michael Ealy are the loving couple that want to buy it. Dennis Quaid’s the previous owner. We all know how THOSE dudes can be. “The Intruder” is an April thriller, April 26 to … Continue reading
This is one of a handful of year-end movies that I have been looking forward to the most, a period piece with fun actresses and the twisted dude who made “The Lobster” behind the camera. “The Favourite” — mind that … Continue reading
Usually, the exorcism comes at the climax of your typical demonic possession thriller. So kudos for to screenwriter Brian Sieve of TV’s “Scream” series for jamming his into the opening of “The Possession of Hannah Grace.” But “Possession” is, as … Continue reading
The outrage that human trafficking, essentially a modern day slave trade, exists in the 21st century has inspired scores of films, from the “Taken” movies and “Eastern Promises” to the more modest “Priceless,” “Trafficked” and “Trade.” And that’s not even … Continue reading