Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 5, 2018
“That house…up in Napa?” Meagan Good and Michael Ealy are the loving couple that want to buy it. Dennis Quaid’s the previous owner. We all know how THOSE dudes can be. “The Intruder” is an April thriller, April 26 to … Continue reading
This is one of a handful of year-end movies that I have been looking forward to the most, a period piece with fun actresses and the twisted dude who made “The Lobster” behind the camera. “The Favourite” — mind that … Continue reading
Usually, the exorcism comes at the climax of your typical demonic possession thriller. So kudos for to screenwriter Brian Sieve of TV’s “Scream” series for jamming his into the opening of “The Possession of Hannah Grace.” But “Possession” is, as … Continue reading
The outrage that human trafficking, essentially a modern day slave trade, exists in the 21st century has inspired scores of films, from the “Taken” movies and “Eastern Promises” to the more modest “Priceless,” “Trafficked” and “Trade.” And that’s not even … Continue reading