Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 5, 2018
“That house…up in Napa?” Meagan Good and Michael Ealy are the loving couple that want to buy it. Dennis Quaid’s the previous owner. We all know how THOSE dudes can be. “The Intruder” is an April thriller, April 26 to … Continue reading
This is one of a handful of year-end movies that I have been looking forward to the most, a period piece with fun actresses and the twisted dude who made “The Lobster” behind the camera. “The Favourite” — mind that … Continue reading
Usually, the exorcism comes at the climax of your typical demonic possession thriller. So kudos for to screenwriter Brian Sieve of TV’s “Scream” series for jamming his into the opening of “The Possession of Hannah Grace.” But “Possession” is, as … Continue reading
The outrage that human trafficking, essentially a modern day slave trade, exists in the 21st century has inspired scores of films, from the “Taken” movies and “Eastern Promises” to the more modest “Priceless,” “Trafficked” and “Trade.” And that’s not even … Continue reading