Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: An elegy to age, rural post offices and community -- "Colewell"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 15, 2018
The House. The Abbey. Promises of all your favorite characters making the journey from Brit TV/PBS small screens to the big one. “Next year.” Really, if you’re not doing a prequel, then you simply MUST get this posh soap opera … Continue reading
Took the girlfriend to a nearly sold-out small town Florida showing of “The Mule” Friday night. Warner Brothers didn’t put a lot of promotional money behind Clint Eastwood’s 40th film as a director. It wasn’t previewed in most of America. … Continue reading
Clint Eastwood pulls one last bait and switch with his latest — perhaps last — picture, “The Mule.” From the tenor of the trailers and TV commercials, we gather that he’s directed and stars in a drug trade thriller — … Continue reading