Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 15, 2018
The House. The Abbey. Promises of all your favorite characters making the journey from Brit TV/PBS small screens to the big one. “Next year.” Really, if you’re not doing a prequel, then you simply MUST get this posh soap opera … Continue reading
Took the girlfriend to a nearly sold-out small town Florida showing of “The Mule” Friday night. Warner Brothers didn’t put a lot of promotional money behind Clint Eastwood’s 40th film as a director. It wasn’t previewed in most of America. … Continue reading
Clint Eastwood pulls one last bait and switch with his latest — perhaps last — picture, “The Mule.” From the tenor of the trailers and TV commercials, we gather that he’s directed and stars in a drug trade thriller — … Continue reading