Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
- Movie Review: The Men -- and Woman -- Who Made Tony, "The Many Saints of Newark"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 15, 2018
The House. The Abbey. Promises of all your favorite characters making the journey from Brit TV/PBS small screens to the big one. “Next year.” Really, if you’re not doing a prequel, then you simply MUST get this posh soap opera … Continue reading
Took the girlfriend to a nearly sold-out small town Florida showing of “The Mule” Friday night. Warner Brothers didn’t put a lot of promotional money behind Clint Eastwood’s 40th film as a director. It wasn’t previewed in most of America. … Continue reading
Clint Eastwood pulls one last bait and switch with his latest — perhaps last — picture, “The Mule.” From the tenor of the trailers and TV commercials, we gather that he’s directed and stars in a drug trade thriller — … Continue reading