Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 2, 2018
Clever play on words title to “Happy Death Day 2.” Well-played, Universal. Jessica Rothe returns for this sequel, sort of a morbid, comic take on “Groundhog Day” and other movies (“Before I Fall” with Zoey Deutch is a personal favorite) … Continue reading
Keanu Reeves plays a not-quite-mad scientist who brings his wife (Alice Eve) and kids back to life after a car crash. And he apparently didn’t file the proper patents paperwork, as they’re about to be repossessed. Entertainment Studios does what … Continue reading
The weekend after Thanksgiving is something of a lost weekend for Hollywood. The only new release to open wide was a no-budget horror flop (“The Possession of Hannah Grace”) that won’t clear $6 million, despite having the phrase “new this … Continue reading
“Tyrel” is “Get Out” without the vast White Wing Conspiracy. Take away the implicit threat, the science fiction satire of importing while souls into African American bodies and you’ve got a modestly disturbing story of not fitting in, of a … Continue reading