Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman" is trash, and not the good kind
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Preview: Silverstone, a Tsunami and Sharks? "The Requin"
- Netflixable? Faith-based dance romance "Faith, Hope & Love" misses a step or three
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 23, 2018
Better question, SHOULD there be a “Hellboy” reboot without Ron P? Truthfully, this April 12 Summit release features Ian McShane, Milla Jovovich, Sasha Lane, Thomas Haden Church and David Habour (of “Stranger Things”) as…HELLBOY…looks fun. Helluva trailer.
The “weekend” part of the “Christmas Holiday Weekend” at the movies is over. And “Aquaman,” as expected, as projected, is finishing it with a healthy $67.4 million at the box office — since Thursday night. Will it hit $100 million … Continue reading
His smile doesn’t phase his sister or stepfather. Saying all the right things just makes them, and us, question his sincerity. But “This time will be different” and “I’ve got a good feeling about this” means different things to his … Continue reading