Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review: A Tragic Gay Romance from Italy, "The Neighbor" (aka "Hotel Milano")
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 9, 2018
Preview, Elizabeth Banks raises a monster in “Brightburn”
“He’s not like us.” You don’t say. The frights from the scary kid this rural couple “found” come our way Memorial Day, when “Brightburn” reaches theaters.
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Preview, Elizabeth Banks raises a monster in “Brightburn”
Movie Review: Dafoe’s Van Gogh suffers, exults “At Eternity’s Gate”
Rarely has an actor’s “baggage” served him better in a role than Willem Dafoe’s has in bringing Vincent Van Gogh to the screen in “At Eternity’s Gate.” Soulful and wounded, testy and potentially dangerous — those are the hallmarks of … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Dafoe’s Van Gogh suffers, exults “At Eternity’s Gate”
Movie Review — Into the blurred murk of “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse”
Yes, that’s how it’s supposed to look. And no, Sony Animation should not have let “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” out its doors and onto big screens in this blurred, jerky, pixelated condition. No kidding, six minutes into it, I … Continue reading