Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 7, 2018
A little stark. Tony Stark. One last time. A bleak “Avengers” for bleak times. And our only hope is Paul Rudd? April 26.
The parties, the rush, the Rush Parties — so much alcohol, so many hazing rituals. What would college life be without fraternities and their hellish homoerotic hazing? “College guys, amIright?” Jan. 11, college gets…HORRIFIC with “Pledge.”
Josh Lucas and Topher Grace are the big names in this Fox release. But Chrissy Metz is the star, a mother whose son ignores the “Don’t do anything stupid” foreshadowing and falls through an ice-covered lake. It’s a true story … Continue reading
We all have trouble managing that post-“Time to join AARP” card in the mail transition. The problem is magnified if you’re a brand name action star. “Aging gracefully” is rarely in the (AARP) cards. At 72, no amount of … Continue reading