Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
- Movie Review: Giant Crawly bug menaces "The Arbors"
- BOX OFFICE: And the winner is? "Marcel the Shell with Shoes On?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 7, 2018
A little stark. Tony Stark. One last time. A bleak “Avengers” for bleak times. And our only hope is Paul Rudd? April 26.
The parties, the rush, the Rush Parties — so much alcohol, so many hazing rituals. What would college life be without fraternities and their hellish homoerotic hazing? “College guys, amIright?” Jan. 11, college gets…HORRIFIC with “Pledge.”
Josh Lucas and Topher Grace are the big names in this Fox release. But Chrissy Metz is the star, a mother whose son ignores the “Don’t do anything stupid” foreshadowing and falls through an ice-covered lake. It’s a true story … Continue reading
We all have trouble managing that post-“Time to join AARP” card in the mail transition. The problem is magnified if you’re a brand name action star. “Aging gracefully” is rarely in the (AARP) cards. At 72, no amount of … Continue reading