Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Netflixable? "6 Underground," let'em stay there
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 7, 2018
A little stark. Tony Stark. One last time. A bleak “Avengers” for bleak times. And our only hope is Paul Rudd? April 26.
The parties, the rush, the Rush Parties — so much alcohol, so many hazing rituals. What would college life be without fraternities and their hellish homoerotic hazing? “College guys, amIright?” Jan. 11, college gets…HORRIFIC with “Pledge.”
Josh Lucas and Topher Grace are the big names in this Fox release. But Chrissy Metz is the star, a mother whose son ignores the “Don’t do anything stupid” foreshadowing and falls through an ice-covered lake. It’s a true story … Continue reading
We all have trouble managing that post-“Time to join AARP” card in the mail transition. The problem is magnified if you’re a brand name action star. “Aging gracefully” is rarely in the (AARP) cards. At 72, no amount of … Continue reading