Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Classic Film Review: "School for Scoundrels," (1960) -- Brit funnymen at their funniest
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 7, 2018
A little stark. Tony Stark. One last time. A bleak “Avengers” for bleak times. And our only hope is Paul Rudd? April 26.
The parties, the rush, the Rush Parties — so much alcohol, so many hazing rituals. What would college life be without fraternities and their hellish homoerotic hazing? “College guys, amIright?” Jan. 11, college gets…HORRIFIC with “Pledge.”
Josh Lucas and Topher Grace are the big names in this Fox release. But Chrissy Metz is the star, a mother whose son ignores the “Don’t do anything stupid” foreshadowing and falls through an ice-covered lake. It’s a true story … Continue reading
We all have trouble managing that post-“Time to join AARP” card in the mail transition. The problem is magnified if you’re a brand name action star. “Aging gracefully” is rarely in the (AARP) cards. At 72, no amount of … Continue reading