Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
- Movie Review: The Men -- and Woman -- Who Made Tony, "The Many Saints of Newark"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 10, 2018
A militia nut movie with an edge. James Badge Dale, Brian Geraghty, Patrick Fischler, Chris Mulkey, Happy Anderson and Robert Aramayo star in “The Standoff at Sparrow Creek,” which is getting VOD release Jan. 19.
Preview, Netflix spends heist picture bucks on Affleck, Isaac, Pascal, Hunnam and Hedlund — “Triple Frontier”
Pretty promising genre picture, from J.C. Chandor and screenwriter (“Zero Dark Thirty”) Mark Boal. They filmed “Triple Frontier” in Colombia, and spared no expense in who they hired for the job. This is a fictional variation on that long-planned Mark … Continue reading