Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 10, 2018
A militia nut movie with an edge. James Badge Dale, Brian Geraghty, Patrick Fischler, Chris Mulkey, Happy Anderson and Robert Aramayo star in “The Standoff at Sparrow Creek,” which is getting VOD release Jan. 19.
Preview, Netflix spends heist picture bucks on Affleck, Isaac, Pascal, Hunnam and Hedlund — “Triple Frontier”
Pretty promising genre picture, from J.C. Chandor and screenwriter (“Zero Dark Thirty”) Mark Boal. They filmed “Triple Frontier” in Colombia, and spared no expense in who they hired for the job. This is a fictional variation on that long-planned Mark … Continue reading