Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Classic Film Review: Brando, Woodward, Magnani and Stapleton and Tennessee Williams -- "The Fugitive Kind"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 8, 2018
A few Awards contenders take bigger tentative steps into the box office wars on this ffrst weekend in Dec., traditionally a slow weekend dominated by the Big Thanksgiving hits. “Ralph Breaks the Internet” has dominated the past few weekends, but … Continue reading
“Spider-Man” is, like all comic book characters, a natural for animation. Here’s Sony spending some real big screen money on a “Spider-Man” cartoon that does what Sony NON-animation hasn’t done, as yet — cast an African-American actor as the web … Continue reading