Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: "Umrika" sadly reminds one of the America the rest of the world used to see
- Netflixable? "The Royal Treatment," a haircut with dull scissors
- Netflixable? "Photocopier" reminds us that in Indonesia and elsewhere, the Revolution will not be Televised
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 11, 2015
Taylor Negron was in lot of films and TV shows, most famously “Fast Times at Ridgemont High,” “The Last Boy Scout,” “Seinfeld,” “Fresh Prince” etc. He was a stand-up, and a funny, flippant fellow in person. He died this weekend … Continue reading
The last and least of the “Taken” movies may hit $35-38 million, thanks to a big Friday and those filmgoers insufficiently warning everybody who might go Sat. or Sunday. Poor reviews, which came late because Fox knew it wasn’t very … Continue reading