Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 3, 2015
Box Office: “Woman in Black 2” $15, but “Hobbit,” “Unbroken” and “Into the Woods” roll on
“Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death” earned poor reviews, has no stars anyone recognizes outside of their immediate family, but being the first horror movie in some weeks and being the only fresh film to go into wide release … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Woman in Black 2” $15, but “Hobbit,” “Unbroken” and “Into the Woods” roll on