Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 19, 2015
Anne Hathaway didn’t sing in “Interstellar,” but she does croon a tune in her latest. When the movie’s titled “Song One” and is set in the lively indie music scene of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, it’s to be expected. But it’s not … Continue reading