Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 19, 2015
Anne Hathaway didn’t sing in “Interstellar,” but she does croon a tune in her latest. When the movie’s titled “Song One” and is set in the lively indie music scene of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, it’s to be expected. But it’s not … Continue reading