Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: The things a director has to go through to get the "Greenlight"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 2, 2015
Lots of sequels, too many comic book movies, studio movie slates aimed at a young, distracted, willing-to-stream-it-at-home audience, the lack of a must-see-in-theaters blockbuster or two, or three or four — all worked against movie going in theaters this past … Continue reading
One the of more established guilds, American Cinema Editors, have released their nominees for best edited films and TV series. And the 65th Eddies have a few surprise inclusions and omissions. Among the ten dramatic and musical/comedy nominees, you’ll see … Continue reading