Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 2, 2015
Lots of sequels, too many comic book movies, studio movie slates aimed at a young, distracted, willing-to-stream-it-at-home audience, the lack of a must-see-in-theaters blockbuster or two, or three or four — all worked against movie going in theaters this past … Continue reading
One the of more established guilds, American Cinema Editors, have released their nominees for best edited films and TV series. And the 65th Eddies have a few surprise inclusions and omissions. Among the ten dramatic and musical/comedy nominees, you’ll see … Continue reading