Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 30, 2015
Ask actor Jonny Weston what he’s been up to while he’s been waiting for what could be his “big break” to hit theaters. Go ahead. “Twiddling my thumbs,” he says, laughing. “I’ve been waiting what, a year and a half … Continue reading
OK, maybe you missed his winning work in the surf bio-drama “Chasing Mavericks.” Or “Taken 3.” But you’re going to catch Jonny Weston’s winning turn as a sweet, smart kid who finishes up a time machine based on his late … Continue reading
“The Loft” is a stylish whodunit that struggles to stitch the label “Hitchcockian” right on the inner pocket, where it would be on a man’s sports coat. But a quick glance down at that label, underneath the pulsating violins, the … Continue reading