Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- "Brahms: The Boy II" will lullaby you to sleep
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Documentary Review: Behind the fan con scenes, "Surviving SuperCon"
- Netflixable? Big bucks for a low-rent potboiler -- "The Last Thing He Wanted"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 28, 2015
Amira is a walking contradiction. She wears a hijab, but isn’t shy about showing a little cleavage. She came from Iraq to America, but she hates American soldiers. She is cranky but flippant, profane but still Muslim, pretty when she … Continue reading