Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 9, 2015
I know I’ll have to wish Eddie Redmayne “Happy birthday,” because it was just a day or two ago. And I figure I’ll ask him about maintaining one’s center and sanity in the middle of “Awards Season.” His turn as … Continue reading
Take away the Paris, Marseilles and Istanbul settings of the earlier “Taken” films and you get that most generic of thrillers — the LA action picture. Take away the last vestiges of Liam Neeson’s action hero early middle age and … Continue reading