Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review -- "Brahms: The Boy II" will lullaby you to sleep
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Documentary Review: Behind the fan con scenes, "Surviving SuperCon"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Movie Review: Run and hide "Sunday Girl"
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 9, 2015
I know I’ll have to wish Eddie Redmayne “Happy birthday,” because it was just a day or two ago. And I figure I’ll ask him about maintaining one’s center and sanity in the middle of “Awards Season.” His turn as … Continue reading
Take away the Paris, Marseilles and Istanbul settings of the earlier “Taken” films and you get that most generic of thrillers — the LA action picture. Take away the last vestiges of Liam Neeson’s action hero early middle age and … Continue reading