Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: The things a director has to go through to get the "Greenlight"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 5, 2015
He’s made a trilogy of films covering the long course of a college-age romance, love the second time around and a marriage that may or may not endure the later, bitter years. And then there’s “Boyhood,” in which Ethan Hawke … Continue reading
“The Better Angels” is an arty, poetic rendering of Abraham Lincoln’s youth of hardscrabble farming, near poverty and tragedy, the childhood, in essence, that made the man. It’s about the parents who raised him, the stern, hard-working father Tom (Jason … Continue reading